SONCO Guide to Temporary Fencing:
Choose the Best Chain Link Fence for Events & Job Sites
Whether you’re setting up a festival, securing a construction site or building a safe concert perimeter, temporary fencing protects employees, the public and your equipment. Whatever the venue, SONCO’s versatile and heavy-duty temporary fence panels deliver lasting value, everyday performance and ultimate peace of mind.
Maximize Your Investment & Secure Your Site
It may seem like all chain link fence panels look alike, but the SONCO difference is clear. We bulldoze the competition with heavier-gauge materials, guaranteed quality and product features developed during 45+ years as a crowd control authority. Our temporary fence panels meet indoor and outdoor challenges, and we build every temporary construction fence to withstand weather demands, frequent transport and rugged daily use.
Structural Advantages of Temporary Fencing
Poorly built temporary fencing doesn’t hold up over time, especially when subjected to the pressures of major crowd surges, attempted break-ins and chaotic construction zones. SONCO chain link fence panels are built tough to endure these challenges for years to come. Check out the advantages:
- Superior material: 11 ½-gauge, 2 ¼-inch galvanized chain link mesh laced to all four panel sides.
- 20-percent heavier frame: 16-gauge, 1 ⅜ -inch end posts for stable temp fence panels.
- Cross-tube reinforcement: vertical & horizontal supports that strengthen individual panels for a reliable fence line.
Design Innovations & New Age Accessories
Securing construction sites and event venues since 1976, SONCO takes temporary fencing to new heights with an added 6 inches of end-post height. Taller posts also accommodate our most trusted fencing accessories, like stabilizing stands and blocks.
Oxstand Base: A SONCO Exclusive
Crafted just for SONCO fence products, the Oxstand offers robust fence stability in a low-profile, no-trip design. This 12-inch by 36-inch fence base solves the most common problems with industrial safety, usage and compliance. Features include:
- Hi-viz OSHA orange color & unobtrusive design
- Easy transport, storage & set-up to lower labor costs
- High-density polyethylene composition for crack-resistant product life
- Adaptable design for many fence configurations
Oxblock Base: Making Job Sites Safer
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports slips, trips and falls among the most common kinds of construction accidents. In 2019, these incidents led to a 28-day median of missed work. We recommend unobtrusive Oxblock fence bases to replace bulky concrete blocks and sandbags since the low-profile design minimizes tripping.
Manufactured from tough, recyclable thermoplastics, Oxblocks weigh in at 52 pounds! That’s enough ballast to anchor SONCO temporary construction fences through buffeting winds, stormy weather and pushy crowds. Trust Oxblock bases for these high-value features, too:
- High-visibility orange base ends that stand out & reduce falls
- Heavyweight, compact profile that stabilizes without bracing
- Internal handles for fast, efficient deployment & teardown
- Stackable design to facilitate transport, replacement & storage
Bigfoot Ballast Weights: Cutting-Edge Fence Stabilization
With Bigfoot ballast weights, you don’t need those messy sandbags. Bigfoot is built to overlay standard tube stands and accompany SONCO’s proprietary Oxstand. Count on low-profile construction and high-viz orange stripes to curtail tripping incidents. Customers appreciate these Bigfoot features:
- Tough, recycled plastic composition
- Easy set-up, stacking & clean-up
- Durability with higher ROI than blocks & sandbags
- Customized look with logos, branding or colored inserts
Watch this Video to Learn More About SONCO Bases
Gate Options for Elevated Security & Worksite Performance
When you move temporary fence panels for vehicle and personnel entry, accidents happen. Prevent mishaps and improve auto- or people-flow with Versa gate panels. Like temporary chain link fencing, SONCO gates are built from heavy-gauge, galvanized metal to combat corrosion and defy adverse weather and rigorous use. Hinges and latches help regulate traffic and secure entry to your event or construction site. Gate panel options include:
- Pedestrian security gates measuring 4 feet by 6 feet for safe pedestrian & vehicle access.
- Versa gate panels with 4-foot person gates per 6-foot by 10-foot fence section.
- Versa gate kits that turn any size temp fence panels into easy-open auto gates.
Printed Screens & Banners for Privacy & Marketing
Chain link fence panels shield celebrities and hide valuables when you cover them with our custom-printed wind and privacy screens. Partner with a SONCO designer for these products and services:
- Stock-style OSHA signage to comply with regulations & worksite requirements
- Buzz-creating custom banners & signs for your event or city project
- Paid advertising to monetize your site & promote sponsor messages
- FREE layout with submitted logo & art files
- FREE graphic proofs — review & approve before printing begins
SONCO Temporary Fencing: Superior Value & Service
Durable SONCO fencing and accessories outlast competitors with years of dependable performance. Neatly stack and store gates, stands and weighted supports when your project is finished — then deploy them at a new location and reconfigure components for concerts, food expos, festivals, road projects and work zones. SONCO temp fencing makes it easy to set up straight or curved fence contours for venues of any size or shape!
Get started today:
- Buy complete temporary fencing systems by the truckload bundle.
- Enjoy unbeatable pricing and FREE shipping.
- Use buy now, pay later Apruve credit plans suited to your budget!
With a robust, 1-year product warranty and price-match guarantee, SONCO temporary fencing surpasses other brands for value and customer service. Access your secure portal login for easy ordering, and connect with an industry expert to request your FREE chain link fence cost estimate.