Meet SONCO’s Fence Gate Lineup
We’re Making Perimeter Security a Breeze
When you’re staging people and assets for a building project or big event, security always takes top priority. How do you protect equipment, regulate access and accommodate in-and-out traffic — without wasting time and workforce?
SONCO helps you secure busy worksites or venues with temporary fencing, but disconnecting panels for pedestrian or vehicle access has its drawbacks. Why waste labor and weaken your perimeter when you can install a dedicated fence gate?
Security Advantages of a Chain-Link Fence Gate
Depending on the job site or venue, you may have people and trucks entering the work zone from dawn to dusk or overnight. It’s impractical to repeatedly move a fence panel — and it can also be unsafe and costly. Companies report wasted labor, damaged fence panels, premature replacement costs and accident liability with this entry approach. To solve these security problems, SONCO created temp fence gate systems with these proven benefits:
- Convenient access. Gates enable pedestrians and vehicles to enter and leave without delay or hazard.
- Improved safety compliance. Workers and visitors can see posted safety signs and warnings at the entrance to your facility.
- Fence line integrity. Fence gates ensure perimeter fencing remains secure and intact at all times.
- Proven savings. Save money on labor, accident liability and temp fence replacement costs when you install the correct temp fence gate.
How to Choose the Right Temp Fence Gate
As you secure your venue or work zone perimeter, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you need a gate that swings freely to accommodate frequent vehicle traffic?
- Does your temp fence gate serve as the main entry point for workers and guests?
- Do crew members need to wheel supplies or equipment through your chain-link fence gate?
- Will you have a gate security post, or will crews and guests access the site on their own?
- What is the best way to protect your facility from graffiti, theft and other property crimes?
As you map out your prioritized needs, take time to connect with a SONCO support specialist for the best fence gate recommendation!
Top Three SONCO Fence Gate Options
- When you’re looking for a sturdy swing gate that mounts between fence panels, choose SONCO’s Versa pedestrian gate. You’ll enjoy ease of access without disconnecting or removing standard fence panels.
- When perimeter integrity is a big concern — and you need a pedestrian gate to break up a long fence line — choose the Versa gate panel. This chain-link panel with pre-hung gate allows access ease and improved security.
- When trucks, heavy equipment and vehicle traffic enter your enclosed worksite day and night, crews may quickly pull a barricade across the driveway. Improve job-site security and enable frequent access with a wheeled fence gate, instead! SONCO’s Versa vehicle gate kit turns your chain-link panel into an easy-to-use wheeled gate, saving you time and labor with every entry.
Features of SONCO Fence Gates & Access Panels
Like all SONCO chain-link products, our fence gates feature welded frames, laced chain-link mesh and a hot-dip galvanized zinc finish. They are built to last — through rough weather, UV sunlight exposure and daily abuse. SONCO manufactures these fence gate styles:
VERSA GATE PANEL
This perimeter security solution incorporates a pre-hung 4-foot-wide pedestrian gate into a chain-link fence panel. The gate panel pairs seamlessly with SONCO’s Versa panels to form a sturdy, unbroken fence.
VERSA PEDESTRIAN GATE
Does your site require frequent crew and visitor access? Ask our safety experts about Versa pedestrian gates. Each separate, 4-foot-wide chain-link fence gate fits between two Versa temp fence panels and is reinforced with tension bars and bands.
For venues and work zones with a constant flow of traffic, SONCO engineered single and double vehicle gates. Your wheeled gate kit transforms one Versa panel into a 10-foot-wide swing gate. Position a second Versa panel and wheel kit for a 20-foot-wide access gate that’s large enough to accommodate trucks and heavy machinery. SONCO vehicle gates roll smoothly and quickly over unpaved ground. One crew member can open and close this rolling security gate without lifting or injury.
Signs & Fence Screens Reinforce Safety & Protect Your Site
Constant activity around construction sites and public events may result in occasional accidents, putting your company at risk. When employees fail to meet safety standards or follow protocols, your liability increases. At SONCO, we’re proud to provide crew leaders and venue operators with tools that reinforce safety and prevent on-site injuries.
Tired of hanging multiple safety signs for every construction project? Ask about SONCO’s chain-link, OSHA-compliant safety signage! Printed with safety requirements and branded with your logo, these fence screens fit securely onto gates and temp fencing. SONCO’s safety screens combine messaging from your individual OSHA signs into one sign or barricade cover. Posting this safety signage at your temp fence gates emphasizes your team’s commitment to safety, alerts visitors of potential hazards and protects you from increased accident liability.
SONCO Adds Value to Your Job Site
Managing mega-events and major building or highway projects is a daily challenge, but SONCO makes it easier. Partner with our U.S. team and benefit from nearly 50 years of perimeter and crowd-control experience! Request FREE, no-obligation advice from our temp fence experts, and choose perimeter security solutions to suit your job-site requirements. As you evaluate your current chain-link panel and barrier supply, contact SONCO to round out temp fencing and configure gates for time and money savings.
Ready to buy? Set up an account to qualify for attractive BUY NOW, PAY LATER credit terms. As a SONCO partner, you receive a variety of benefits — like bundle pricing and access to our in-house graphic designers!
For even more tips on securing perimeters and complying with safety regulations, check out our helpful guide to temporary chain-link fence gates and panels.